X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solarpowerfemale
    • Feb 2009

Please help with my new residential solar powered PV system

Hey Guys, This is my first post.

I've built a residential solar powered system for my home and want to share it in my blog

Here the version I would like to write...please can You help me with the translation?

---

Now with solar energy should be the following things:

* All the lights (12 V, 20W and 50W, 12V and 24V lamps from simatshop.com)
    * The pump in the water tank at home (12 V)
    * The pump in the well (24 V) with 90 meters of prevalence (thanks to researchers in the FLUXINOS)
    * The fridge (12 V)
    * A mill for cereals (220 V)
    * The washing machine (no resistance) (220 V)
    * The laptop (15 Volt/70 Watt, with adapter for accendisigarette machine, scanner, printer
    * The circulating heating (12V)
    * Radio, CD, drill, machine arrotare, etc..
    * TV points to the mental health

Everything is a wonder that it is only December and January with the days shorter and gray are often critical of the months and remains a dark at times.

Technical Details

Eight panels of 45 and four 60 Watt nominal, actually produce about 2.8 respectively. 3.7 Amperes = 33/44 Watts in all about 420 watts, corresponding to a charging current of almost 35 Amp (One of the differences between a normal electrical system and his is the diameter of the threads should be much higher as in the car. He has found so many cables in disintegration. Costicchia, copper)

Current distribution panels

Charging regulator 12 volts, off when the batteries are full
    Control instruments (voltage and current 12/24 V)
    another regulator, remove the user when the battery voltage drops below 10.5 Volts
    Regulator charged with 24 Volts
    Pump regulator FLUXINOS
    Inverter 24 to 220 Volts, 1000 Watts
    Batteries 24 Volt 100 Ah
    12 volt batteries each 160 Ah

If one wants to make two calculations for consumption (with the formulas mentioned above): The consumer should be measured in watt hours. A light bulb of 20 W at 12 V consumes 20:12 = 1.67 A. If it is turned on for 5 hours are 8.35 Ah (Amps-hours) or 100.2 watt hours.

Conversely a panel of 50 W provides a load current of 2.6 A or so, in a sunny day (full concentration from 9.30 to 16.00, before and after they change) produces 17-19 or 202 Ah watt hour. Except that in the process of charge / discharge somewhat '(perhaps 20%) is lost, it must be taken into account that the size of which is a difficult speech.

For one thing missing in the winter always un po 'di sole, and on the other hand, summer is a shame to see the full battery wedges already noon. Some basic formula:
    I (current in Amps) x R (resistance in ohms) = V (voltage, in volts)
    U x I = P (power in watts)

Importantly, the regulator must be powerful, so you can always add more panels and / or battery, when you have accumulated some 'experience with the consumer. Better be very careful about spending too much consumption for more cake.

Below the main wiring diagram for a stand-alone facility.

Last edited by solarpowerfemale; 02-14-2009, 03:16 AM.
  • BayGirl
    • Jan 2009

Hey hun, so are you asking for help to rewrite this so you can post it on your blog? just wanted to clarify!

Comment

• solarpowerfemale
      • Feb 2009

Yes I'd like to know if the style is good.

Comment

• MarineLiner
        Solar Skipper
        • May 2009

The water fountain is beautiful

Originally posted by solarpowerfemale
        Yes I'd like to know if the style is good.

Comment

Working...