X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robert1234
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2012

And if he's shady on the front end of the deal, you can bet he'll be shady with you in other aspects of the deal. Find another partner to work with.

Comment

• Tyler
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Bikerscum
      Sounds like an excellent thing not to be admitting on a public forum.
      Agree 100%

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Bikerscum
        Sounds like an excellent thing not to be admitting on a public forum.
        I all fairness to the vendor, and before a vigilante hanging party saddles up, it may be worth considering that the vendor is probably not aware this forum exists, much less admitted (or denied) anything on it, or anywhere else, at this time.

Some clarification by the OP may be in order.

Comment

• lmanpunk
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by J.P.M.
          I all fairness to the vendor, and before a vigilante hanging party saddles up, it may be worth considering that the vendor is probably not aware this forum exists, much less admitted (or denied) anything on it, or anywhere else, at this time.

Some clarification by the OP may be in order.
          I have already decided to keep the separation. I would not doing anything that would jeopardize me or my family. Even though our government is full of unethical decisions makers, they will make your life miserable

Since there is no official paperwork, my original post was my interpretation. (The solar system would be more expensive). I got the feedback I was looking for.

It would not matter if this was a private by invite only forum. If you do anything on the computer while connected you can be tracked. If you carry a smartphone you are being tracked all the time without being on the phone. This is the world we live in.

I appreciate the feedback by those who provided value, which was most posters to this thread. This forum is full of helpful people.

J.P.M. Thank you for all your helpful feedback. When I finally decide to add solar (No Special Add-Ons ) to the house I will post about it on the forum

Comment

• J.P.M.
            Solar Fanatic
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by lmanpunk
            I have already decided to keep the separation. I would not doing anything that would jeopardize me or my family. Even though our government is full of unethical decisions makers, they will make your life miserable

Since there is no official paperwork, my original post was my interpretation. (The solar system would be more expensive). I got the feedback I was looking for.

It would not matter if this was a private by invite only forum. If you do anything on the computer while connected you can be tracked. If you carry a smartphone you are being tracked all the time without being on the phone. This is the world we live in.

I appreciate the feedback by those who provided value, which was most posters to this thread. This forum is full of helpful people.

J.P.M. Thank you for all your helpful feedback. When I finally decide to add solar (No Special Add-Ons ) to the house I will post about it on the forum
            Understood.

You are most welcome.

Please holler back as your needs dictate.

Regards,

J.P.M.

Comment

• Sunking
              Solar Fanatic
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by prhamilton
              You guys are paranoid. Its not like the government is tapping into internet providers siphoning off large parts of the internet and storing everything in a huge datacenter in Virginia.
              Not Virginia, Utah.

Now get this two dishonest folks doing biz together. It is just like cheating spouses where both cheat. Neither can trust the other. In you rcase the contractor has you by the balls with a legal contract and can dump everything on you. Just like th ewife of a cheating spouse. Someone is going to get screwed. One will like it, and the other will not.
              MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...