Request for forum admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for forum admins

How about a category for us to post install pictures. I like seeing what everyone else is doing. Its hard to browse around on here and find pictures. Would be nice to just hit a category and know i'm going to find lots of pics.

I like that idea.

Comment

Well there is a category under Solar Panels for Home called "Solar Panel Installation"

You could have someone start a Thread with pictures of their installation but remember people sometimes just want to show what they did in any Thread to help someone understand what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pir8radio View Post
        How about a category for us to post install pictures. I like seeing what everyone else is doing. Its hard to browse around on here and find pictures. Would be nice to just hit a category and know i'm going to find lots of pics.
        Boy, that would make this place like builditsolar.com. Kind of redundant. Nice way to burn up electrons.

Comment

The internet is all about redundancy, this isn’t the only solar forum. The rest got cut off. Weird. Anyway it’s about this forum community sharing what they did and what not.

Comment

Hi All,

Ok, not a bad idea, in fact I like it. I will ask our IT guys if they will set up a new sub forum topic under "Solar Panel Installation" it could take a while, but I think its a good idea, cheers

Comment

On a semi-related note, is there an instruction page/post on how to post pictures?

Comment

All my solar has already been shown here, from digging the foundation to operational
                view, along with wiring and other details. Now it is suggested all that be reposted, in
                a redundant manner? Do I even want to repost? Perhaps another path directly to
                pictures already posted might be a better approach. Bruce Roe

Comment

Originally posted by bcroe View Post

All my solar has already been shown here, from digging the foundation to operational
                  view, along with wiring and other details. Now it is suggested all that be reposted, in
                  a redundant manner? Do I even want to repost? Perhaps another path directly to
                  pictures already posted might be a better approach. Bruce Roe
                  No, your other posts are not going away... This is just for people looking to get ideas see what other community members have done, easy all in one place, minimal "chatter" to dig through to see them.. I have no clue where your photos are, and I shouldn't have to ask for a link or dig through categories I'm not interested in to find them. I guess I'm lazy, and think it would be nice to browse a bragging section... Sorry guys, I guess I didn't think this feature request would offend people.

Comment

Sorry guys, I guess I didn't think this feature request would offend people.
                    This is a discussion, is someone offended? Bruce Roe

Comment

Solar selfies ?

Comment

Ok, I got a few nice pics, I'll chase up Brendon and Gregory, but as you guys know, the priority will be low on the list of their long list of jobs to do, i might get them to set up a solar pro's page where the installers can put in their pics of sweet lookn jobs, cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X