Watch this solar system of a so called expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this solar system of a so called expert

From all over the world I see people posting on this forum.

I am now in a country where a a guy is selling (also installing) solar systems. I want to share his video. Dont bother the language spoken, i think you can follow his story and I
    hope you can open this vid which is on FB.

He proudly presents his own system which he installed in his own house as an example consisting of:
    Array total 1500Wp panels
    100Amp solar charge controller made in china
    4 x 190Ah used telecom batteries in PARALLEL
    3000watt 12v psw inverter

He proudly shows that during the evening he is able to run all of his home devices INCLUDING airconditioning with his 12volt (partial) offgrid system

In the video you can see that the battery voltage dropped to 12.2v. Then he turned on his airconditioning and the voltage remains @ 12.2volt. Amazing huh..... hehe

You clearly can see how he wired the four telecom batteries in parallel, thats a lot of amps if shortcircuit.
    I can not see how he arranged protection.

There are people here who beleives in him and give him orders, even to install it.

What do you think of the safety aspects of this system, 3000watt inverter with a 12volt system.

If you are in a country like this and do not have a lot of experience with solar systems, I think you better be carefull for "dangerous" advices i may say. International standards they dont care here. Be aware.

Here is the vid on FB:
    facebook DOT com/ story.php?story_fbid=2477108902318062&id=100000569 290638
    Last edited by Mike90250; 11-15-2019, 01:54 PM. Reason: un link dangerous video

You are correct the system is full of dangerous wiring practices. I also do not believe that person can run all of the loads on that small of a 12V battery system.

I feel the person is not telling the truth because he just wants to sell unsuspecting people a system that will not last more then a very short time.

Comment

Working...
    X