panel I obtained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panel I obtained

IMG_2568[1240].jpg Hello all newbie here I got this panel from a friend and wanted to know what I could use it for or what it would power comes with a nice wheels on the bottom and a support stand also has about 25 feet of cable wired out of a box on the back

That panel can provide enough amps to charge a 50Ah to 70Ah 12v battery. A 60Ah battery can safely provide about 180 watt hours daily which is not much.

Comment

Could I run 12v with it

Comment

I meant can I run 12v items with it?

Comment

There are a few kinds of items which can run direct from a solar panel. Generally you use a charge controller and 12 volt battery to store your power and run your 12 volt devices off the battery. Your panel is considered a 12 volt panel if that's what you are asking.
          2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by Bashol View Post
            I meant can I run 12v items with it?
            There may be some 12V items that will run directly from a solar panel but most will need a steady voltage which requires a battery and charger. As I mentioned in the post above you can use say a 60Ah battery and 10amp charger which are not that expensive and you will have a nice little portable system.

Comment

Working...
            X