Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Panels and House Prices

Hello all,

I am competing a property surveying MSc and for my final dissertation I am researching the effect Solar Panels have on House Prices.

I would be very grateful if you could take 2 minutes to respond to an online survey regarding the subject.

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/0f4c566

I would be interested in hearing from all corners of the market, whether you have experience with the systems or not.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
    Last edited by JoeG321; 08-26-2018, 04:12 PM.

I did it.
    4400w, Midnite Classic 150 charge-controller.

Comment

The material you need is all over the net. The effects are local down to neighborhood level and driven by the solar ignorance of those involved in buying and selling. What you are doing is redundant to absurdity. Is there any real meat in this dissertation ? How about printing the abstract for us all ?

Comment

Joe, the survey doesn't differentiate between types of systems, such as leased vs. owned, and on vs. off grid. For example, I'd avoid a house with a leased system, but I'd pay a little more for an owned well-installed system. Your data is not likely to have much value.

JPM, I'm sorry I banned you this morning, hopefully Pete explained what happened, it was a mouse error, ironically, thanks to your spam report. It won't happen again
        Last edited by sdold; 08-27-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdold View Post
          JPM, I'm sorry I banned you this morning, hopefully Pete explained what happened, it was a mouse error, ironically, thanks to your spam report. It won't happen again
          Understood.

Apology accepted.

More irony: My spam report was meant as a joke to the admin. thread touting their new website as I thought would be noted by my use of the sarcasm font.

So much for humor or any expectation of my ever flagging/noting spam again.

Enough said.

J.P.M.

Comment

Working...
          X