Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • austexdude469
    • Oct 2016

Looking For a Solar Salesperson in San Antonio

If you're in San Antonio and you're good at sales we would be interested in talking with you. We would be more interested in an experienced sales person but if you have the mentality to do the job right, are a person who is trainable, don't have a bunch of drama in your life that affects your job, and are not dependent on any drugs or alcohol... Send me a message.

To be honest we are more looking for the right person than we are a typical salesperson. Someone who does a good defined job. Someone who cares about the quality of their work and understands there is no job worth doing unless you do it well. Don't even bother if you are covered in tattoos and facial piercings. We will do a criminal background check.

Sales are going good. So good our current salesperson in San Antonio thinks he can work whenever he wants and do the bare minimal. That's who you will be replacing.

Thanks.
    Last edited by austexdude469; 12-20-2017, 12:42 PM.
  • Sunking
    Solar Fanatic
    • Feb 2010

FWIW your are on the wrong forum, there is no way to send you a message. Admins have no clue how to make VB Software secure with PM turned on. I offered to help and show them how 2 years ago. It is above their heads.

You had me interested until you said no DRUGS. Besides I am not moving back to TX. I intend to stay down in Panama Red. I am in TX now for the holidays and going to the Rose Bowl New Years day to see Georgia get their butts kicked back home.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

• austexdude469
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Sunking
      FWIW your are on the wrong forum, there is no way to send you a message. Admins have no clue how to make VB Software secure with PM turned on. I offered to help and show them how 2 years ago. It is above their heads.

You had me interested until you said no DRUGS. Besides I am not moving back to TX. I intend to stay down in Panama Red. I am in TX now for the holidays and going to the Rose Bowl New Years day to see Georgia get their butts kicked back home.
      No... I said you can't be dependent on drugs... You know what I mean. We don't want someone who misses work or is too screwed up to work. We don't drug test if that's what you're wondering. It's just I have personally found if you can find those who control drugs and not let drugs control them you ave a winner.

Comment

• austexdude469
        • Oct 2016

OH wow I did not even notice there was no message system lol. OK then just post in this thread if interested.

Comment

• Sunking
          Solar Fanatic
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by austexdude469

No... I said you can't be dependent on drugs... You know what I mean. We don't want someone who misses work or is too screwed up to work. We don't drug test if that's what you're wondering. It's just I have personally found if you can find those who control drugs and not let drugs control them you ave a winner.
          You do know I was joking right? The font is comic sanserif.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

• Sunking
            Solar Fanatic
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by austexdude469
            OH wow I did not even notice there was no message system lol. OK then just post in this thread if interested.
            Not sure that is a good idea. I would never post personal information in public. Good Luck. Try this Forum. I am a moderator and it is for professionals only, NO DIY ALLOWED. Let me know when you join and I will approve your membership if 1 of the 14 other moderators do not beat me to it. There are over 300,000 professional members, plus another 1,000,000 other pros surfing for answers. You will understand when you click the link.
            MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...