Surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery.

I had elbow surg. this A.M. and my typing will be left fingered for awhile. I expect I'll be posting less and shorter, but with fewer post for ~~ 10 days - 2 weeks or so, and maybe with fewer typos.

Perhaps I'll be a semi lurker for a bit, or become left handed.

One benefit I thought of from all this: Some things will feel as if done by a stranger.

I hope you heal fast and stay safe.

Glad you don't live in Florida. I expect it is going to get windy and wet by this weekend. Fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
      I hope you heal fast and stay safe.

Glad you don't live in Florida. I expect it is going to get windy and wet by this weekend. Fun times.
      Understood. Be safe as well.

J.P.M.

Comment

I'm scheduled for shoulder replacement in mid oct. I'll get to go back to using mouse with left hand for 3 weeks (and elastic waist pants for 4 weeks)
        Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
        || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
        || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
        gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

And I broke my wrist last Monday. Yikes, I wonder if this forum was a contributing factor ...
          8.6 kWp roof (SE 7600 and 28 panels)

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieEscCA View Post
            And I broke my wrist last Monday. Yikes, I wonder if this forum was a contributing factor ...
            LOL. I will let you know if I get any injuries after Irma has come through.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieEscCA View Post
              Maybe the comb. of this forum plus living in N. County S.D. can be hard in limbs.

Comment

Trust the surgery went well J.P.M. I will likely be having rotator cuff surgery soon myself. Ugh not looking forward to the recovery. Hope everyone else heals up quick too. Replacement shoulder sounds tough Mike. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
                  I had elbow surg. this A.M. and my typing will be left fingered for awhile. I expect I'll be posting less and shorter, but with fewer post for ~~ 10 days - 2 weeks or so, and maybe with fewer typos. Perhaps I'll be a semi lurker for a bit, [...]
                  I mean this in the best possible way but that clearly backfired. I have seen more out of you since the surgery. I think you didn't take into account the number of other things that you would NOT be doing...

Comment

Working...
                  X