Clear All

• Time to drop the hammer on jasonlennez313245

Spammer alert!
    2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Kill it before it grows more.

Comment

The spammer is now gone.

Comment

and I wonder how it got all those posts in, I can't even delete as fast as it posted.
        Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
        || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
        || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
        gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

A real pro. I was trying to flag all his posts and had a hard time keeping up too
          2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post
            A real pro. I was trying to flag all his posts and had a hard time keeping up too
            Yeah. I know. I had 28 Flags in my mail box when I logged on late this morning. I banned the poster and then went through most of the posts and deleted them. PIA but I am happy for the Flagged posts from you and some of the other members.

Comment

This is where we really need the old "Delete As Spam" option that easily deletes all of his posts and bans him in one operation.
              SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Originally posted by inetdog View Post
                This is where we really need the old "Delete As Spam" option that easily deletes all of his posts and bans him in one operation.
                I was trying to find a way to select all of the posts so I could group delete but that option is not available. It seems we only need it when a super spammer gets in and floods the forum otherwise it is usually only one or two posts that can be caught and dealt with.

I wonder how that spammer got their with the web link to be approved on the first post. That is what usually stops multiple spam posts from getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by inetdog View Post
                  The boyz in OZ will not allow you mods to do your job. You know I speak the truth.

Might I suggest to you mods to let SPAM go and let the Boyz in OZ deal with it and the damage.
                  MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
                  X