X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

SunEagle on Vacation

I am taking about 5 days off starting Wednesday 5/24/17 and enjoying a short vacation in Cape Canaveral Fl. so I may not be on as much to help Moderate the forum.
  • Sunking
    Solar Fanatic
    • Feb 2010

Hope you had fun. As far as I can tell, you are the only mod who still works.Dave and Mike show up once in a while and the owners are MIA most the time.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

• SunEagle
      Super Moderator
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Sunking
      Hope you had fun. As far as I can tell, you are the only mod who still works.Dave and Mike show up once in a while and the owners are MIA most the time.
      I am having fun. Plan on going home tomorrow but I have had a few good days with my wife, son and daughter. Really nice place that Holiday Inn Club Vacation Resorts has here at the Cape.

Comment

• Ghostof
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by SunEagle

I am having fun. Plan on going home tomorrow but I have had a few good days with my wife, son and daughter. Really nice place that Holiday Inn Club Vacation Resorts has here at the Cape.
        Going strong

Comment

• Sunking
          Solar Fanatic
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by SunEagle

Glad you are having fun Wished you could have made it up to Sc to Joe Nall event. Lots of good flying and weather was perfect. Got to meet a lot of pilots and learned a few new 3D flying maneuvers. Best of all some spectacular crashes, and my buddy Moron made some fantastic crashes. Felt sorry for one guy though as he crashed a real expensive 1/6 scale F-16. I know th eturbine engine cost some $12K and he had to have at least $40K in that plane. It was fast at 200 mph.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

• SunEagle
            Super Moderator
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Sunking

Glad you are having fun Wished you could have made it up to Sc to Joe Nall event. Lots of good flying and weather was perfect. Got to meet a lot of pilots and learned a few new 3D flying maneuvers. Best of all some spectacular crashes, and my buddy Moron made some fantastic crashes. Felt sorry for one guy though as he crashed a real expensive 1/6 scale F-16. I know th eturbine engine cost some $12K and he had to have at least $40K in that plane. It was fast at 200 mph.
            Yeah. Sorry I could not make it to the fly in. We just got a lot going on and that trip was a little hard to make. Maybe next year.

Comment

• Mike90250
              • May 2009

Just spent a half dozen days as an extra on a movie shoot and was doing 15 hr days, and 90min of drive time. My wife will make more $$ when the movie comes out (based on the book: Sharp Objects) shrinking heads when teens see and emulate what's in the show.
              Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
              || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
              || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
              gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Working...