Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Literature and advices for megawatt-scale solar power plants

Hi!

I'm studying very large solar power plants (anything between 10 and 150 MW), with a strong focus on construction, and would like to find good books on this subject. All I have atm is a guide from International Finance Corporation, which is very good by the way.

Do you guys have any other book, video or even straight advice about building such large plants?

Thanks in advance!

I don't, but after a firm grounding in the basics, that subject may be an area closer to construction, project management and power plant engineering.

Advice, FWIW: Get an on site engineering job with a company that builds MW size power plants. ( hint: If in the U.S., Liking dry, desert climates helps )

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
      I don't, but after a firm grounding in the basics, that subject may be an area closer to construction, project management and power plant engineering.

Advice, FWIW: Get an on site engineering job with a company that builds MW size power plants. ( hint: If in the U.S., Liking dry, desert climates helps )
      This is precisely why I want to study - I'm going to work on such a power plant and would like to know beforehand what to watch out for. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X