X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunking
    Solar Fanatic
    • Feb 2010

How to get out of a speeding ticket.

Cop pulls you over for speeding. and says, " license and registration please." "What for?" Cop says," you were speeding like a mad man, license and registration, please." " I don't have a license or registration. In fact, this isn't even my car, I stole it. Yeah, I stole it from some guy I just hacked up into pieces. He's in the trunk as we speak, hahahahah." The cop bolts back to his car in a panic and calls for back up. The whole department comes and surrounds your car. The officer in charge on his bullhorn says, " come out with your hands up." You quickly comply. " Officers pops the trunk of your car and no body. "Where's the body?" What body?", you reply. " The body you chopped up of the guy you killed." No, This is my car, here's my registration, my license." Sir, my cop claims you told him you killed someone and threw him in the trunk and stole his car."

Yeah, I'll bet he said that and that I was speeding, too",
    Last edited by Sunking; 05-21-2017, 02:02 PM.
    MSEE, PE
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Sunking
    Cop pulls you over for speeding. and says, " license and registration please." "What for?" Cop says," you were speeding like a mad man, license and registration, please." " I don't have a license or registration. In fact, this isn't even my car, I stole it. Yeah, I stole it from some guy I just hacked up into pieces. He's in the trunk as we speak, hahahahah." The cop bolts back to his car in a panic and calls for back up. The whole department comes and surrounds your car. The officer in charge on his bullhorn says, " come out with your hands up." You quickly comply. " Officers pops the trunk of your car and no body. "Where's the body?" What body?", you reply. " The body you chopped up of the guy you killed." No, This is my car, here's my registration, my license." Sir, my cop claims you told him you killed someone and threw him in the trunk and stole his car."

Yeah, I'll bet he said that and that I was speeding, too",
    And that is why the cops have body cameras.

Comment

Working...