Where To Buy Fuses, Block, Wire, and Connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where To Buy Fuses, Block, Wire, and Connectors

OK this may get nuked, but I think the MODs and Owners know I am not SPAMMING and have nothing to gain. If you agree edit out everything before this and make a Sticky. Or nuke it.

PowerWerx is a good distributor of DC Power Products and supplies. They are the sole distributor of Anderson Power Pole products. They tailor to Ham Radio Operators like myself. They carry the full line of Blue Sea Fuse Blocks, Battery Blocks, and Distribution. Its a Gold Mine for the RV. Boat, and 12 Volt crowds.

You will also find really good Power Cable from 12 AWG up to 4/0. It is all Class H Tinned 110 degree C wire. Class H means fine stranded. It is on the expensive side but less than Marine Battery Cable. Sorry home owners will not pass electrical Inspections.

Have a look around. Just click on the DC Power Products or Wire and Cable tabs.

Note here folks, they make custom cables. This is important because I guarantee you do not have the tools or skills to do it correctly. The proper tools will cost you more than DIY cable with materials and inferior tools. It can save your life and house.
    Last edited by Sunking; 04-27-2017, 09:36 PM.
    MSEE, PE

Anderson has been around a very long time, find their unisex connectors on electric vehicle batteries, available
    from many, found on my stuff. The power poles are recent. I like DEL CITY for a very wide variety of basic stuff,
    at good prices. Bruce Roe

Comment

Working...
    X