Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello, I amTerry Barnes. I really love to join this forum because I came here to share & Get knowledge, information .

Hello terrybarnes and welcome to Solar Panel Talk.

This is a great place to learn about solar technology and get some knowledge from other members with hands on experience.

Comment

Sun Eagle, sorry to step in here but I have a bit of a problem. I have tried, multiple times, contacting administrator Pete with no response. Can you help me to either get in touch with pete or help me directly. I cannot find a tab to begin a new topic anywhere on the site. I am able to comment on others topics but not start my own.
      Again sorry for asking here but I don't know how else to get anyone's attention.
      ​ Many thanks, Littleharbor
      2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post
        Sun Eagle, sorry to step in here but I have a bit of a problem. I have tried, multiple times, contacting administrator Pete with no response. Can you help me to either get in touch with pete or help me directly. I cannot find a tab to begin a new topic anywhere on the site. I am able to comment on others topics but not start my own.
        Again sorry for asking here but I don't know how else to get anyone's attention.
        ​ Many thanks, Littleharbor
        Maybe I can help you with that.

At the top of the page there is a word "Home". Click on that and it takes you to the main forum page listing all of the different topics.

Decide which area you want to add your new topic like "General Discussion" and click on it.

Just below the main head of General Discussion you will see a button called "+ New Topic". Click on that and it will generate a new screen where you enter a title in one box and then add your post in another box where it says "write something".

Once you are done click on the "post" button at the lower right.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Howdy littleharbor you need to click into a sub forum first say grid tied pv then at the top left of the page the is a little button that says new topic click on that and you should be good to go. You can contact me by scrolling to the bottom of the home page and click on contact us....hope that helps..cheers

Comment

Got it now. Thanks for your guidance . The +new topic seems only accessible from this sub forum page. I hadn't tried that.
            2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

No worries mate

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post
                Got it now. Thanks for your guidance . The +new topic seems only accessible from this sub forum page. I hadn't tried that.
                Yup. Do not think of it as a file system where you can insert a file at any level.
                Instead it is a tree where you can only add new leaves at the very end of a branch.
                If there were a new topic button higher up in the list there would be no way to specify where to actually put the post.
                Just takes getting used to.
                SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
                X