Off line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off line.

FYI for anyone who cares, I'll be off line for about 10 days or so.

J.P.M.

I hope all is well. Take care.

Comment

We care, come back rested.
      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Hope you're back soon!

Comment

Hope all is well, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

J.P.M.
            I care, but who's going to keep the word count up? hope it's for something good.

Comment

J.P.M.
              Back to the fray.

Comment

welcome back
                Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
                  welcome back
                  Thank you.

Comment

• SunEagle
                    SunEagle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to have you back.

How did you make out after this mornings earthquake? Hope you and your neighbors are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
                    How did you make out after this mornings earthquake? Hope you and your neighbors are ok.
                    After my morning walk, all appears well in my neighborhood.

@ home, one drywall hairline seam I monitor for earthquake effects got about 3-4 inches longer which is about 2X the normal elongation for such events. Easily covered w/ paint. The stuff on the roof is fine.

The quake epicenter was about 40+ miles NE or so from my location in an isolated location N of Borrego Springs. Probably the only damage out there was a few caved in gopher holes. This event was stronger than the usual occurrence @ my location, and according to my bride (SWMBO), it swung the hanging lights some, ~~ 2 deg. +/- some.

I woke up for the event but rolled over, checked Mickey & the twins for possible damage/loss of functionality, busted some fudge and promptly went back to sleep, having given due diligence and comment to the proceedings.

Thanx for asking.

J.P.M.

Comment

@ home, one drywall hairline seam I monitor for earthquake effects got about 3-4 inches longer which is about 2X the normal elongation for such events. Easily covered w/ paint. The stuff on the roof is fine.

The quake epicenter was about 40+ miles NE or so from my location in an isolated location N of Borrego Springs. Probably the only damage out there was a few caved in gopher holes. This event was stronger than the usual occurrence @ my location, and according to my bride (SWMBO), it swung the hanging lights some, ~~ 2 deg. +/- some.

I woke up for the event but rolled over, checked Mickey & the twins for possible damage/loss of functionality, busted some fudge and promptly went back to sleep, having given due diligence and comment to the proceedings.

Thanx for asking.

J.P.M.
                      Good to hear you have no damage. I believe the quake was quite shallow which might have increased the affects. Lets hope that one wasn't a precursor to the big one.

Comment

Here as well. It was a fairly long roller with one sharp pop in the middle. We were about to get out of bed to start checking, but it tapered off after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jflorey2 View Post
                          Here as well. It was a fairly long roller with one sharp pop in the middle. We were about to get out of bed to start checking, but it tapered off after that.
                          I am glad you are ok. Quakes are much harder to prepare for then hurricanes.

Comment

Working...
                          X