Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genghiskhan
    • Dec 2012

95-100% Financing

Are there financing arms or government programs that finance 95-100% of costs including land for a solar project that will have a PPA for 20 years?
  • russ
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by genghiskhan
    Are there financing arms or government programs that finance 95-100% of costs including land for a solar project that will have a PPA for 20 years?
    Don't want much do you? A free investment using public funds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• genghiskhan
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by russ
      Don't want much do you? A free investment using public funds?

Russ

Living the American Dream.

I want to get a loan by the government...100% of it. Then build the solar project...and then have the government pay me money oby selling the electricity back to them.

The American Dream is alive and well. Got to love it!

Are you gonna be the private lender that offers me the loan at 100%

Comment

• SunEagle
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

Russ

I want to get a loan by the government...100% of it. Then build the solar project...and then have the government pay me money oby selling the electricity back to them.

He may have a bridge he wants to sell you.

Comment

• Sunking
          Solar Fanatic
          • Feb 2010

You would loose your arse financing such a project. Go ahead and try it.
          MSEE, PE

Comment

• russ
            Solar Fanatic
            • Jul 2009

Russ

That is the American dream year 2013 style - sit on your butt and wait for freebies while whining.

The American dream, which most have forgotten, was - WORK HARD AND GET AHEAD.

Sickening to see people with their hands out whining today.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• genghiskhan
              • Dec 2012

That is the American dream year 2013 style - sit on your butt and wait for freebies while whining.

The American dream, which most have forgotten, was - WORK HARD AND GET AHEAD.

Sickening to see people with their hands out whining today.
              Russ

Your mistaken.

The american dream is starting your own business. If your smart enough to do so with the government money then do so...and pay it back in full with interest. See im not looking for a hand out. Im looking for a loan that I will fully pay back.

WORK SMARTER....NOT HARDER...
              WHICH USUALLY MEANS YOU GET AHEAD FASTER.

Learn the moto and you wouldnt be so bitter every day of your life.

Comment

• russ
                Solar Fanatic
                • Jul 2009

Correction on that blather - from the Wiki -

The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, a set of ideals in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, and an upward social mobility achieved through hard work.

Yours is the new American dream where someone gives it to you.

Work smarter and harder or you are a loser. I would never dream of lending one thin dime for your schemes.

Russ

Your mistaken.

The american dream is starting your own business. If your smart enough to do so with the government money then do so...and pay it back in full with interest. See im not looking for a hand out. Im looking for a loan that I will fully pay back.

WORK SMARTER....NOT HARDER...
                WHICH USUALLY MEANS YOU GET AHEAD FASTER.

Learn the moto and you wouldnt be so bitter every day of your life.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• genghiskhan
                  • Dec 2012

Correction on that blather - from the Wiki -

The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, a set of ideals in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, and an upward social mobility achieved through hard work.

Yours is the new American dream where someone gives it to you.

Work smarter and harder or you are a loser. I would never dream of lending one thin dime for your schemes.

Wouldnt you think if someone gave it to me I would have it already?

Instead I have to scour bottom of the barrel and ask for assistance from people on forums...mind you some of the people are extremely bitter because they couldnt accomplish the dream themselves.

Nonetheless the journey countinues and the search is coming to an end on the forum as I have found a source than can provide me with plenty of "thin dimes" to continue to prosper and live the american dream.

If you look hard enough on the internet you can find anything. While its not 95-100% financing...I have found 90% which is sufficient enough for what I plan to do.

Let the "thin dimes" roll.

Comment

• Sunking
                    Solar Fanatic
                    • Feb 2010

Wouldnt you think if someone gave it to me I would have it already?.
                    That is because any private investment like banks knows it is a looser. Only the Fed lends money to loosing companies. It will not hurt the Fed to loose the money, but will devastate you as you will be liable.
                    MSEE, PE

Comment

• russ
                      Solar Fanatic
                      • Jul 2009

He can go chase his fools dream elsewhere.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...