Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best integrated solar street light manufacturers in China, India and South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best integrated solar street light manufacturers in China, India and South Korea

Hello dear members.

This is my first post on this amazing forum and I am here to get some advice and help regarding how to choose the best integrated solar street light manufacturers in the world in general and in China and India and South Korea in particular because I want to buy these products in large quantities and resell them in my country. Based on most members' experience, I expect the best from all of you.

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by stephan
    Why can't I post? ? ?

You can, but they are going to moderation because you are posting advertising links without paying for ads. Contact user JASON for ad rates, or don't post ads before you post something meaningful.

Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Saad Khalid View Post
      Hello dear members.

This is my first post on this amazing forum and I am here to get some advice and help regarding how to choose the best integrated solar street light manufacturers in the world in general and in China and India and South Korea in particular because I want to buy these products in large quantities and resell them in my country. Based on most members' experience, I expect the best from all of you.

Thank you in advance!
      Pay up. We are not here to help you make money. Now get lost.

MSEE, PE

Comment

Our town (experimented) with some solar powered street lights for a new low cost housing subdivision, pressured by the (green community). OMG what failures. The chi-com lights failed in about one year. The batteries were integrated into the lights stainless steel framework. The framework had to be removed via a crane! Then the stupid weather seal (rtv) had to be cut around the entire edge of the solar panel, then lift off the panel to get access to the battery. WTF?! In the end, I think the Town routed power form different houses to a transformer then to the led lights. I think this is defined a a CLUSTER F$%#.

Comment

Originally posted by citabria View Post
          Our town (experimented) with some solar powered street lights for a new low cost housing subdivision, pressured by the (green community). OMG what failures. The chi-co I think this is defined a a CLUSTER F$%#.
          Not to be confused with a S%#t Show
          2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Our town (experimented) with some solar powered street lights for a new low cost housing subdivision, pressured by the (green community). OMG what failures. The chi-com lights failed in about one year. The batteries were integrated into the lights stainless steel framework. The framework had to be removed via a crane! Then the stupid weather seal (rtv) had to be cut around the entire edge of the solar panel, then lift off the panel to get access to the battery. WTF?! In the end, I think the Town routed power form different houses to a transformer then to the led lights. I think this is defined a a CLUSTER F$%#.
            Fools rush in.

Comment

Not exactly related but Wisconsin Green Mafia in Wisconsin pulled a similar BLUNDER. They convinced Milwaukee to convert traffic control lights to LED and change school bus fuel to Bio-Deisel using veg oil. Worked great on the 4th of July until July 5th when winter arrived. All those LED lights iced up and became unusable without the heat generated by the lights. School bus fuel turned to JELLO. Schools were closed for a week and heavy mechanic bills clearing Jello out of tanks and fuel lines.

OOPS!

MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
              X