X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russ
    replied
    Originally posted by Nadja View Post
    Mike, the real problem is a little more simple then you may have thought of. A great many people like to ask questions to learn, but also they want it to be a little more personal. Directed at them. I myself see nothing wrong with that. Besides burning burgers, what else have you got to do all weekend ? LOL
    They want it more personal then they can do what people wanting personalized attention normally do - they pay.

Leave a comment:

• Nadja
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
    We are humans too. We've had the same questions asked of us long time board members, over and over.

I bought $800 dollars of Grade A cells on fleabay, and half of them cracked when I soldered them. What did I do wrong

I spent 3 weeks making a panel with cells and a wood frame, with plastic wrap and surfboard resin. It got all sorts of cracks and only has 5 volts. How do I fix it?

I bought a used panel, that was all cracked and broken, how do I replace the glass?

I wired my panels in series parallel, and then the wires melted the next day. What's parallel mean ? What's series?
    What's a watt
    Whats an ohm
    I have a 30V panel, how many watts is it?
    I have a 10 watt panel and 6, 200Ah batteries, but a week later, the 2,000 watt inverter wont run.

(in progress, gone to eat dinner - no reply yet, please.)
    Mike, the real problem is a little more simple then you may have thought of. A great many people like to ask questions to learn, but also they want it to be a little more personal. Directed at them. I myself see nothing wrong with that. Besides burning burgers, what else have you got to do all weekend ? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mike90250
    started a topic Please review previous questions before posting

Please review previous questions before posting

We are humans too. We've had the same questions asked of us long time board members, over and over.

I bought $800 dollars of Grade A cells on fleabay, and half of them cracked when I soldered them. What did I do wrong

I spent 3 weeks making a panel with cells and a wood frame, with plastic wrap and surfboard resin. It got all sorts of cracks and only has 5 volts. How do I fix it?

I bought a used panel, that was all cracked and broken, how do I replace the glass?

I wired my panels in series parallel, and then the wires melted the next day. What's parallel mean ? What's series?
    What's a watt
    Whats an ohm
    I have a 30V panel, how many watts is it?
    I have a 10 watt panel and 6, 200Ah batteries, but a week later, the 2,000 watt inverter wont run.

(in progress, gone to eat dinner - no reply yet, please.)
Working...
X