X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDwave is dead

well booh!

Was as in last Vegas and didn't look at the monitor, found out today that my 10000HD Wave died a couple days ago. Dreaded 181 error. System was running for 14 months without problems until last Friday. After all I've read about these popping I was hoping it wouldn't be me. I had one of the first 10000 series so I guess it was a matter of time. There goes my surplus, hope they swap it out quickly.

Originally posted by frankge View Post
    well booh!

Was as in last Vegas and didn't look at the monitor, found out today that my 10000HD Wave died a couple days ago. Dreaded 181 error. System was running for 14 months without problems until last Friday. After all I've read about these popping I was hoping it wouldn't be me. I had one of the first 10000 series so I guess it was a matter of time. There goes my surplus, hope they swap it out quickly.
    What is the 181 error? I've seen that on an inverter I installed (11400 Setapp) but the system quickly resets. ~1 minute down time...

Comment

its a 18xB5 which = solarbrick

Sat on hold for about four hours (no lie) today and they are sending another to replace. Too bad, I like having the LCD but the CR did say that there are "tweaks" the newer setapps use. Unfortunately I was told one to two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by nwdiver View Post

What is the 181 error? I've seen that on an inverter I installed (11400 Setapp) but the system quickly resets. ~1 minute down time...
        Can I, as the end user, connect to my inverter using Setapp to view its status that would've been on the LCD screen? I have the newer SE11400 without the LCD screen.
        https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?sid=69875

Comment

Originally posted by sunpoweredev View Post

Can I, as the end user, connect to my inverter using Setapp to view its status that would've been on the LCD screen? I have the newer SE11400 without the LCD screen.
          I'm not entirely sure what level of access is required but on my Admin page there's a simulated LCD screen. This is not available on my personal account and I have 'Full Access' might be available on the owner account. Not sure.

Go to Layout => Select Inverter => i => Device Screen and 'push' the 'button'

image_12793.png

Comment

Thanks nwdiver

I have all the options except of course the one I want that is the device screen. Now that I know it can be had, I'll bug the guy again, the guy who gave me full owner access after a bit of arm twisting.

Edit: NJturtlePower see if your guy at GPE can get you this. I have full owner access but still can't see the simulated LCD screen.
            Last edited by sunpoweredev; 08-22-2019, 03:44 PM.
            https://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?sid=69875

Comment

Working...
            X