Solsystems with term contract for fixed pay, did you get paid for Dec 18 generation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eryeal
    • Jun 2016

Solsystems with term contract for fixed pay, did you get paid for Dec 18 generation?

A bit concerned - noticed that for the first time Sol Systems did not pay for a month of SREC generation in their February payment. The payment missed was for December's generation. I called and spoke with them, and they stated that it was because they "haven't been able to sell them", which makes no sense. First - because the contract states that you get paid for what is generated, and has no mention anywhere in regards to Sol's ability to sell them. In fact the contract states that Sol can do whatever they want with you SREC's and actually don't have to sell them (they can just hold them, but they still have to pay you). Second - because I'm in Maryland the SREC market has been higher than it's been in 3 years, so inability to sell is not possible. I pushed them on the contact - they stated that it was in the contract that payment is determinant on them selling the SREC's. I challenged this (because it isn't true) - and they pulled up the contract with me on the phone and said they will point it out. After a few minutes, they said they "thought it was in Section XX" - I took a look and I said there is absolutely nothing in that section related to this issue. After more silence, they said that "maybe it's a technical issue".

I personally wonder if they are having financial difficulties. The fact that they tried to pass it off on a non-existent contract stipulation is very concerning.
Working...