X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the NYLE on the same deal years ago and have much the same install on the wall. Don't know what your comment is about 140. It is hard to get a HPWH much above 120 even with loss of efficiency. There are a lot of engineering studies on that HotShot program the utilities had.

Comment

The geospring was made in Louisville, Kentucky from my understanding? Indida lot of research on these HPWH over the last few weeks and actually am going to knstins a Richmond/Rheem unit tomorrow. I have a big ole server rack setup in my utility room so this will help fool that area. I installed some air pass through vents to help with intake air and had a local hvac company add a duct for the exhaust back into the house while they were here installing a dehumidifier. My solar over produces by a large amount (refund checks of $250-280 a month from my power co), so this seemed like a good idea. I had a Lennox heat pump installed this last spring and it cut my electric usage dramatically. Before a few weeks ago I had never even heard of a heat pump water heater but I saw a $500 rebate for one on my local powee co website and it picqued my curiosity.

Comment

Working...
      X