Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exact CoServ Rebate Process (North Texas)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact CoServ Rebate Process (North Texas)?

The CoServ rebate program is about to open up for the 2018 year (they allocate a specific amount of $$ to a rebate pool at the beginning of each year and decide how much rebate each installation will receive). Does anyone know exactly now the process works? Specifically, must one wait for the CoServ program to be unveiled and then apply, all prior to beginning the solar installation? Or, can a person install, or be in the middle of installing, when the program opens up and apply?

I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by beginning an installation too soon and somehow disqualifying myself from the CoServ rebate program nor do I want to wait and miss out on the opportunity (the funds are depleted earlier each year, as solar becomes more popular).

I figure I can call CoServ and try to get this information from them but I figure I'd start here with someone who had already done it.

You probably already know this, but CoServ has stopped there rebates from this year onwards.
    But the process was simple, when the installer contacts them for the initial permit. They would block your funds for the rebate.

Comment

I just called CoServ today and they are releasing a new incentive/rebate program on 4/23/18.

Comment

Working...
      X