X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rfay
    replied
    Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
    By flat roof, I',m assuming you mean horizontal. If so, hopefully your panels will be tilted and not horizontal. That may be adding to the price.
    Hi J.P.M,

Thank you for your reply. I have been reading through many threads and have seen how knowledgeable you are so I appreciate that in advance.

Yes my roof is horizontal and Duro-Last (http://duro-last.com/) material which also seems to add to the price. I have been getting mixed reports of a 10°-15° tilt.

The price still seems quite high to me...

Leave a comment:

• J.P.M.
    replied
    By flat roof, I',m assuming you mean horizontal. If so, hopefully your panels will be tilted and not horizontal. That may be adding to the price.

Leave a comment:

• rfay
    started a topic 4.4 kW Solar PV Grid Tie System in San Diego

4.4 kW Solar PV Grid Tie System in San Diego

Hi All!

I need some advice! I have been researching quite a bit and have received a few bids. I have decided on SolarEdge Inverter (I want to install the Tesla PowerWall as well) but am not sold on any specific panels. I have a flat roof and live in North Park area.

Here is my best quote so far:

(16) SolarWorld, 285W
    (1) SolarEdge, SE7600AUS 1-Ph Grid Tied Inverter (to be compatible with Tesla PowerWall only about $600 more than the one that I need w/out Tesla (SE3800A-US)
    (16) Solaredge, Optimizer 300W

Prosolar SolarWedge Roof System
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Solar Power System Cost And Incentives

Solar Power System Cost: $18,191 (4.13/W) which seems high

Federal Tax Credit: -$5,457

Net Solar Power System Cost: $12,734
Working...
X