• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdpo
    replied
    Re

Originally posted by Mike848 View Post
    Thanks. I thought you may have gone with the other installer that came in a day later offering LG panels at the same price. (Sorry I couldn't reply back by PM since I'm still short of the required 10 posts before I can send PMs).
    No worries, i could have got it cheaper but decided to stick with this company since their communication has been great since day one.

Leave a comment:

• Mike848
    replied
    Thanks. I thought you may have gone with the other installer that came in a day later offering LG panels at the same price. (Sorry I couldn't reply back by PM since I'm still short of the required 10 posts before I can send PMs).

Leave a comment:

• mdpo
    replied
    re:

Originally posted by Mike848 View Post
    Did you end up using Sungreen after all? I'm in the same area and looking for a similar LG/Solaredge system. Do you mind sending me a pm with the name of your installer and price/watt? Thanks.
    Yes I end up with them just a different panel. PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• Bikerscum
    replied
    Anyone besides me have an optical illusion with those LG panels? If I stare at one "dot" (the white intersection) it looks solid & all the others look hollow. I can't make them all look solid.

Make it stop.

Leave a comment:

• Mike848
    replied
    Did you end up using Sungreen after all? I'm in the same area and looking for a similar LG/Solaredge system. Do you mind sending me a pm with the name of your installer and price/watt? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• J.P.M.
    replied
    Looks like they got the set backs right.

Leave a comment:

• mdpo
    replied
    Pics from the install

Dear All,

Install went pretty well... I ended up getting LG 300W 300W MonoX with Solaredge Inverters using Quickmount PV.

See pictures of install below:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wilafur
    replied
    I also have a proposal from them for a larger system. Looking forward to future updates from you.

Leave a comment:

• silversaver
    replied
    fairly new company.....

Leave a comment:

• mdpo
    replied
    re:

Originally posted by shaklee3 View Post
    Which installer are you using?
    I went with Sungreen systems

Leave a comment:

• shaklee3
    replied
    Which installer are you using?

Leave a comment:

• mdpo
    replied
    re:

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
    Stay in good communication with the installer. That is now your biggest job. Good luck.
    thanks so far so good I am satisfied with the overall communication. They will start with the installation on Oct 2nd.

Henryhoho,

Sorry for not being able to respond soon... permit just got approved. I will keep you guys posted on the install.

Leave a comment:

• J.P.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by mdpo View Post
    Hi,

Just want to let everyone know that I signed the contract for a 4.125kW systems utilizing 15 panels of Solarworld 275W panel and solaredge inverter/optimizer. I got my target price of $3.50/W so decided to bite the bullet. Someone try to offer the same pricing for a 300W LG monox, but he is a day too late... I am sure that would have been a sweeter deal.

Thank you everyone for the helpful information shared.
    Stay in good communication with the installer. That is now your biggest job. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• henryhoho
    replied
    Installed yet?

How's the install? Are you happy with this installer?

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    OK - Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X