charger for lithium battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charger for lithium battery

should not ask questions here. cant figure out how to delete post.
    Last edited by michaelleewebb; 04-18-2018, 08:19 AM. Reason: should not ask questions here. cant figure out how to delete post.

Good luck is all I can say because this may end well for you. You do not understand nominal battery voltages or much about Lithium Ion batteries. Bsed on the voltage you stated, You have NCO or NMC cells. Those cells have a nominal voltage of 3.6 volts and 3 in series is 10.8 volts. If you want want to use them in a devices made for 12 volt batteries that operate at 12.6 volts nominal. Guess what that means?

There is only one Lithium Ion battery type that is compatible with 12 volt systems which is a LFP cell with a nominal voltage of 3.2 volts and at 4S = 12.8 volts which is compatible.

Anyway to answer your question is you need a 12 volt q to 3 amp DC Power Supply with a variable voltage that will go at down in voltage to at least down to the voltage you want. Most will only go down to 13 volts. Good luck with that and plan. No better teacher than loosing money.
    Last edited by Sunking; 04-17-2018, 05:44 PM.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by michaelleewebb
      "No better teacher than loosing money." well i kind of thought a forum might be a better teacher. i'll try else where. bye.
      Not the Forum's fault you bought tickets to see Liberace for an Alice Copper concert. That is all on you. I answered your question.
      Last edited by Sunking; 04-17-2018, 05:48 PM.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Working...
      X