Can you run dual lg 6.4 battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you run dual lg 6.4 battery

I have a solex system and run a lg chem 6 4 battery its full by 10am and i put about 27kwh into the grid now .can i run a second battery i have 6.2kw of panels .and fill my exiting battery early and get 6c a kwh for my 27kw back to he grid .can i run 2x6.4lg chem side by side
    Last edited by shanew; 10-24-2017, 08:59 PM.

Hello shanew and welcome to Solar Panel Talk

Your question is a little hard to understand. Also you haven't told us where you live and what your POCO will allow concerning the system you are describing.

Comment

An LG Chem RESU 6.4 KWhr Battery ?

Comment

Yes a lg chem battery 6.4exb is what i have now .im in northern new south wales australia i have a very good system now but my batteries are full by 10.30 am and i put 27kwh backn the grid at 6c a kwh so i want to put a second battery on the system i have

Comment

Originally posted by shanew View Post
          Yes a lg chem battery 6.4exb is what i have now .im in northern new south wales australia i have a very good system now but my batteries are full by 10.30 am and i put 27kwh backn the grid at 6c a kwh so i want to put a second battery on the system i have
          If your PV System is putting 27 KWHr back into the AC Power Grid,
          then you certainly could use some of that power to recharge a 2nd LG Chem RESU Battery Bank.
          Are dealing with a Time-Of-Use cost issue or do you need more Battery Power at night?

Comment

Hello

I have not found how to publish a new post, I have a battery LG M48126P3S, but does not work, someone knows what the errors shows with the LEDs

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tristom View Post
              Hello

I have not found how to publish a new post, I have a battery LG M48126P3S, but does not work, someone knows what the errors shows with the LEDs

Thanks
              What have LG and or the installer told you when you called them ?
              If you have not called them, why not ?
              Did you check the manual(s) ?
              What did you glean from the manual(s) ?
              Still under warranty I suspect ?

If you have not called the mfg./installer, why are you asking questions on an semi anonymous forum of mostly DIYers when professional help from mfgs. and installers is only a phone call or an e-mail away ?

Comment

I answer in the last message

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

What have LG and or the installer told you when you called them ? the seller send another battery, but not collect the old battery
                If you have not called them, why not ?, the seller send another battery, but not collect the old battery
                Did you check the manual(s) ? in manual not say nothing for the lights error
                What did you glean from the manual(s) ?in manual not say nothing for the lights error
                Still under warranty I suspect ? old battery not under warranty, seller send new one
                I was interested to know what happens to the battery, next step is destruction

If you have not called the mfg./installer, why are you asking questions on an semi anonymous forum of mostly DIYers when professional help from mfgs. and installers is only a phone call or an e-mail away ?

Comment

Originally posted by shanew View Post
                  A quick Internet search suggests that you can paralell as many as 10 LG Chem RESU batteries. Check manual for details.
                  9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

Working...
                  X