Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solaredge cellular monitoring stopped working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solaredge cellular monitoring stopped working.

My SolarEdge cellular monitoring stopped working. When I log-in with SetApp and check the communications it says "APN required". I don't seem to have any options on configuring the cellular connection. I tried restarting the inverter. Any advice?

Originally posted by PugPower View Post
    My SolarEdge cellular monitoring stopped working. When I log-in with SetApp and check the communications it says "APN required". I don't seem to have any options on configuring the cellular connection. I tried restarting the inverter. Any advice?
    What did the installer say when you asked the same question?

Comment

When I log-in with SetApp and check the communications it says "APN required". I don't seem to have any options on configuring the cellular connection
      PugPower, did you figure this out? You didn't give very much information, but the "Installation Guide Cellular Plug-In with SetApp Configuration" gives direction on how to access the App screen status after an inverter has been commissioned. A quick Google search says your mobile service provider can give you the APN settings you require.

Comment

It appears to have fixed itself after 24 hours. Unfortunately the SetApp does not give me any options for changing the cellular configuration. My inverter does not have the display screen. I assume it must be set automatically from the SIM card. Regardless, it all appears to be working fine again.
        Last edited by PugPower; 01-23-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X