Solaredge Energy Consumption Meter Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solaredge Energy Consumption Meter Issues

Hi guys, just got my energy consumption meter installed yesterday, I am only getting readings when the the solar is on and and at super high values. My guess is that the consumption meter is reading the total solar output and consumption together. Checked through My electrical companies website and my consumption is way off from there daily total and the Solaredge meter. My installer on contacting Solaredge to find out what the issue could be. Anybody experience anything like this before?

Here is a screenshot
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Davidc21a View Post
      Hi guys, just got my energy consumption meter installed yesterday, I am only getting readings when the the solar is on and and at super high values. My guess is that the consumption meter is reading the total solar output and consumption together. Checked through My electrical companies website and my consumption is way off from there daily total and the Solaredge meter. My installer on contacting Solaredge to find out what the issue could be. Anybody experience anything like this before?
      Did your installer know it was a consumotion meter it looks like they thought it was a revenue meter.
      OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

Butchdeal, the installer put in the SEMTR240. Is this the wrong device for consumption or do you think it was wired incorrectly?

Comment

Originally posted by Davidc21a View Post
          Butchdeal, the installer put in the SEMTR240. Is this the wrong device for consumption or do you think it was wired incorrectly?
          I am saying that they installed it like a revenue meter instead of a consumption meter. It is measuring generation not consumption but registered as a consumption meter.
          It should be on lines coming into your MSP not on the wires coming out of your inverter.
          OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

Curious if this was resolved, I'm having the same problem.

Comment

Yesterday I had a Sunpower PVS5x monitor with consumption CT

Comment

Somehow my post got cut off. Try again. Yesterday I had a Sunpower PVS5x monitor with consumption CT

Comment

My posts keep getting cut off!

Comment

Originally posted by Bajamark View Post
                    My posts keep getting cut off!
                    Unfortunately the Forum anti spam software will decide that some characters or text from Iphones and such are spam and will cut off a post mid sentence. Try not to use any ' like in the words "can't" or "didn't".

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

Unfortunately the Forum anti spam software will decide that some characters or text from Iphones and
                      such are spam and will cut off a post mid sentence. Try not to use any ' like in the words "can't" or "didn't".
                      Programmers will be the death of us all. Bruce Roe

Comment

Originally posted by bcroe View Post

Programmers will be the death of us all. Bruce Roe
                        A corollary to Murphy's Law: If engineers built structures and equipment the way programmers wrote programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

A corollary to Murphy's Law: If engineers built structures and equipment the way programmers wrote programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
                          Or at least put us back into the 1800's.

Comment

Working...
                          X