panels not producing energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panels not producing energy

My solaredge inverter shows no power being produced. There's no faults flashing on the inverter itself. The inverter shows 30/30 panels found Around 25 of the panels are clear of snow. A few have about 6'- 12" of snow on them that has not slid off. Could those panels being covered cause the rest not to produce power. Each panel has a solaredge optimizer. On the solaredge portal it show 14 of the panels produced between .25wh and 3.25wh so far for the day with the rest at 0. It is partly cloudy today. Like to get some info before I call the installer. Thanks.

Originally posted by laserlite View Post
    My solaredge inverter shows no power being produced. There's no faults flashing on the inverter itself. The inverter shows 30/30 panels found Around 25 of the panels are clear of snow. A few have about 6'- 12" of snow on them that has not slid off. Could those panels being covered cause the rest not to produce power. Each panel has a solaredge optimizer. On the solaredge portal it show 14 of the panels produced between .25wh and 3.25wh so far for the day with the rest at 0. It is partly cloudy today. Like to get some info before I call the installer. Thanks.
    I'd call the vendor first.

Comment

Working...
    X