Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an Envoy Wizard Available?

Good Day All,
    Firstly I'd like to thank all the pros and seasoned hobbyists for their invaluable wisdom posted on these pages. For all the rookies such as myself it is greatly appreciated. With the information from these pages I recently completed a small self installed 4k watt system.

I purchased a new envoy 120 for monitoring and got it set up as a self install for panel level monitoring. It all worked great, I had Enlighten Manager along with MyEnlighten. This lasted for about a week then I lost MyEnlighten. I can log into Enlighten Manager which works fine, but when I click the green MyEnlighten button a new window opens but it will not load as it used to. I have tried many, many different things to remedy this situation all to no avail. It may be that as an installer account I'm not privy to the MyEnlighten page.

Luckily, I made my system public and bookmarked the link which works just fine for MyEnlighten so I really don't have to have it when I'm logged in, it was just so much easier.
    Thanks for your time, Any Response Welcomed.

Interesting, I noticed the same- myenlighten does not load, just a background page, if I am logged in with the installer account. Public does work. Wonder if its a known bug or by design. There is little reason to look at the myenlighten when you have the full system view, so i haven't worried about it or asked enphase yet.

Be interesting to see what the issue really is.

Comment

I agree, my Envoy became active 2/16/18 with both Manager and MyEnlighten pages viewable up till around 2/27. I've been pounding buttons since then trying to find the culprit. I thought clearing my cache and dumping cookies played a role but it doesn't load even in another browser. I've reached the end of my journey because I can't think of anything else to do. Just read on FB Enphase has opened its phone # to homeowners, that's next.
      Thanks for your Response also.

Comment

Working...
      X