Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help sourcing Sunpower panels

Hey folks,

Would like to maximize the small amount of space I have (Sprinter roof) and Sunpower panels have the size and output. Specifically, I'd like 3 of the 61" long ones, such as the X22-370 (which I can't tell if it was ever released) or the X22-360. I'd also be totally game for the X21-345.

Does anyone know where these can be had? Sunpower doesn't want to deal with me directly unless they can consult on a house installation, which obviously I'm not interested in.

So if anyone here has access to these, new or used, cheap or expensive, or has any idea of where I can look, I'd love your help getting some. I'm in southern CA right now, but willing to drive a bit to pick them up.

Conversely, if anyone has an idea of better panels to make use of space (around 58" wide give or take), I'm all ears.

Thanks!

There's a guy on Craigslist selling some decent 215 watt Sunpower panels in Orange County for 150.00 each. They measure 61 3/8" x 31 3/8" approx.
    Last edited by littleharbor; 02-25-2018, 07:57 PM.
    2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

It's crazy that they can fit 360 into a panel only 10" wider. That's not bad though. I could fit 4 of those.

Comment

Working...
      X