Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remote Reporting of production Data retrofit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Reporting of production Data retrofit?

My grid tied system is mix of three inverters of differing ages. Currently the outputs are combined and sent through a revenue grade production meter (an old utility meter). In order to sell RECs in NH, an Independent auditor has to report my output to the state so that they state will issue the REC certificates. The prior auditor accepted a photo with the date of the meter face on quarterly data. He disappeared so I am now searching for a new auditor and reportedly there may be one available. Unfortunately it appears that I will need to upgrade to system that will report out the data electronic so it can be queried from the web.

Anyone know of a low cost commercial packaged solution that will do what I need? The system only generates $250 a year in RECS so it may just come down to that the cost to upgrade will exceed the potential revenue.

you might try switching to SRECtrade.com. They can accept photos in most regions of the meter as evidence.
    The cost of a networkable revenue grade meter is most likely going to be more than your RECs.
    OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

Unfortunately, SRECtrade doesn't participate in the NH market. I think it may be because of the requirements for an Independent auditor to act as a middleman to report the RECS. Plus the utilities actively work to keep the REC price low around $50. That's why I need a low cost option.

Comment

Working...
      X