Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hevnbnd
    • Jun 2018

ideal setup for 3 Phase 208V 43.2KW SolarEdge Inverter 175-200 OCPD

New install for myself. Looking at using this new 43.2KW SolarEdge Inverter on 3 Phase 208V. Here is a link to the specs.
    https://d3g1qce46u5dao.cloudfront.ne...ds_na_data.pdf

I suspect a supply-side tap is the only option. Per manual OCPD is 175A. However it states "You may use a larger size than recommended but never above 200A.

This is a new install with underground service coming. I was thinking service to meter. Meter to Tap to outside disconnect.

So my question is what is the cleanest setup?

Let me rephrase my question.

I have talked to my local supply house and they are not real familiar with solar installation. We are in a small town and I believe I have like the 3rd Solar installation in town.

I am trying to figure out what the best outside equipment to use. IE I could use a Polaris-Style connector to make the tap between the meter and my main outside disconnect in a junction box or if their is a cleaner installation method then I would like to use it.

What I thought would be nice was if I could find a 400A disconnect that had terminals where I could tie in my solar instead of using a tap.
    Last edited by hevnbnd; 08-26-2018, 10:58 AM.
Working...