X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • littleharbor
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by AzRoute66
    Am I the only one seeing only filenames (IMG_2716.jpg, etc.) in post #2 of this thread? I could see all of the photos in his previous thread and am not aware of any other threads where this exact quirk is appearing.
    I'm seeing less than that. All I see, between text, is small black squares with an X in them. Assuming this indicates photo not available.
    2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

• ButchDeal
      Solar Fanatic
      • Apr 2014

Your battery vent will do little since the batteries are not boxed, the hydrogen will just rise above it.

You state you you are not worried about the 48v but are about the 600, you should be far more worried about the 48v as it has var more amp potential and flash arc concern, particularly at the terminals which are infused

a batter box or cover would solve both problems.
      OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

• BackwoodsEE
        Solar Fanatic
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by ButchDeal
        Your battery vent will do little since the batteries are not boxed, the hydrogen will just rise above it.

You state you you are not worried about the 48v but are about the 600, you should be far more worried about the 48v as it has var more amp potential and flash arc concern, particularly at the terminals which are infused

a batter box or cover would solve both problems.
        AGM batteries. Also, there are vents above the doors.

Comment

Working...