Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone install solar system in Mesa Az

Hello
    I moved here from New Mexico where I built a 5500 sq ft custom home. I installed a Solar system from a solar company in Albuquerque in 2008. I moved here in 2012 and brought the whole system with me. I mean everything including the wire out of the conduent. I am having issues with SRP and nobody wants to install them for me. What can I do. I already spent 40k on this system. I don't want to have to spend another 40k when I have perfectly good working panels now.

What are my options?

Thanks

Hello laluge and welcome to Solar Panel Talk. Keep looking for electricians or solar installers who will install for you, or get educated as to how to do it yourself although that might just not be possible. Hopefuly some members from around your way might know of a sparky or install company that can help, good luck.

Comment

Keep in mind that NEC has updated twice since you put your system in so depending on NM code you or your electrician may need to add some additional labeling, rapid shutdown, wire guttering, ect .

Comment

Laluge, That sounds quite frustrating. What sort of problems are you having with SRP? Do they not want to let you connect to the grid?

Comment

Working...
        X