Recommendations in Los Angeles for Installers other than solar companies that overcharge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LeeZee
    • Nov 2016

Recommendations in Los Angeles for Installers other than solar companies that overcharge

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a solar panel system from a wholesale authorized seller of the panel system to install on my roof in Los Angeles.

As I wade through quotes from solar companies to install a solar system for my roof here in Los Angeles, I'm realizing that their costs for installation are really high. While I do see that they often have a lot of experience installing the panels and doing the paperwork to get the rebates and pulling the permits, I still am hoping to identify electricians or GCs with experience that charge something more reasonable. I'm wondering if anyone knows of reliable solar installers in Los Angeles (electricians or GCs) other than these solar companies who would be willing to install a system that I purchased elsewhere?

It would go a long way to get some recommendations.

Thank you in advance,

Lee
    Last edited by LeeZee; 11-23-2016, 01:32 PM.
  • solar pete
    Administrator
    • May 2014

Hello LeeZee, you want the system installed properly by experienced installers, its not something you want done half arsed. Try www.solarreviews.com , this is not a job for a general contractor.

Comment

Working...