Installing 8.7kwh with Solaredge 7600 with 26 SunEdison F335EzC In Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pjohnson23
    • Apr 2016

Installing 8.7kwh with Solaredge 7600 with 26 SunEdison F335EzC In Los Angeles

Hi
    I am Self Installing this System on top of an Outdoor Patio Structure. I will have 20 Panels on the Main Structure and 3 panels on another roof section 50 ft away and another 3 panels around 30 feet away. I am using Ironridge rails. Do I need to have a continuos 8AWG grounding wire connecting all 3 arrays and then a straight run to the Inverter. Can I have the bare copper grounding wire from all three arrays connect to a single Junction box and then a straight run through galvanized conduit with the green grounding wire to the inverter?
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Hello Pjohnson23 and welcome to Solar Panel Talk

As for the specifics of wire size and circuit runs I would contact your local AHJ to find out what they will approve. Getting wire size and pv system design for a grid tie system from any open forum (including this one) may get you improper advise that does not meet your local electrical codes.

I presume this project is a DIY and if not then contact your Contractor or at least the electrician doing the work.

Comment

Working...