X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohenyar1234
    • Feb 2016

Solar racking system installation

Hello,

My name is Yaron and I am pleased to be in this forum.
    I have a question about Solar racking system -
    Do you know if basically the installation of it (for commercial use) is global fixed worldwide? I.e. supports the manufacturers module without need to make it custom for each country.
    Also, I understand that solar tracker systems installation is different from each country and country. Is it true?

I appreciate your assistance be thankful if you could send me a referral link for these issues if possible.

Thank you very much!
    Yaron
  • Rocksteady2R
    • Jul 2014

Most racking systems are fairly universal - but some little parts (end clamps and mid clamps between modules) are often selected based on the height of the selected module.

I have only worked with a small number of trackers - but yes, calibrating those would be different dependent on location. If you're asking whether a certain make/model is authorized in various locations - I'd ask the manufacturer if he's got a model tested for your locations.

Which leads me to the fall-back position here - call the manufacturers you're looking at, and tell them you need equipment tested and rated for your given countries standards/rules. I'm not experienced with installations outside the US, but most of the big manufacturers are - call their tech support and have them do the footwork for you.

Comment

• cohenyar1234
      • Feb 2016

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...