X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jzamby
    • Jan 2019

Excited to Learn

Thanks to all the founders, admins and moderators for creating and maintaining this site. I just started my exploration into solar and am excited to learn and explore further with this community.

Question - after reading some books and doing a bunch of research, I put together a diagram of the first system I plan to build with all components and wire gauge sizes. I was hoping to start a thread to get feedback and discuss the side effects of oversizing wire gauge. Is this kosher? If so what is the appropriate forum topic to host such a thread?
    Last edited by Jzamby; 01-28-2019, 07:06 PM.
  • sdold
    • Jun 2014

Hi Jzamby, welcome to the forum. No problem doing that, the place to post it depends on the type of system you're planning. In the upper-left part of this page, click on "Forums" and scroll down until you see one that fits best with your system. For example, under "Off-grid solar" you'll fine one for smaller 12v systems like those used for RVs, and another more general one for off-grid homes, etc. There re others for grid-tied home systems, etc. If you put it in the wrong forum, we'll move it to the right one. Welcome aboard and we look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Steve

Comment

Working...