X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! From Tampa

Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online solar panel community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. A photographer by profession, I usually travel around, camera in the trunk and my dog at the backseat, secured in his dog crate. I've been going around the various states looking to take the best scenic photographs ever. Cheers!
    Last edited by Mikenreurs; 12-18-2019, 04:08 PM.

Hi Mikenreurs, welcome to Solar Panel Talk, glad to have you.

Comment

how long did it take for you to be able to post? Seems like I can only reply but not post a new topic. Thanks!

(mod note - It takes as long as it takes for the Admin to grant you access. Mods can approve posts 1 at a time for you. )
      Last edited by Mike90250; 07-05-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the board. I love Tampa. I used to live in Brandon over 10 years ago.

Comment

Welcome, I'm in Riverview

Comment

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by surfah View Post
              how long did it take for you to be able to post? Seems like I can only reply but not post a new topic. Thanks!

(mod note - It takes as long as it takes for the Admin to grant you access. Mods can approve posts 1 at a time for you. )

Being that Admin. is down under in the southern hemisphere it takes 6 months.
              2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post

Being that Admin. is down under in the southern hemisphere it takes 6 months.
                And when it comes back to the northern hemisphere, it's upside down and backwards.

Comment

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/...NTMzMQ==/?ref= backwardsclock_02.gif

Comment

That isn't the real time. Built one of those in the 50s by turning over the Telechron pole pieces,
                    managed to get the alarm ratchet reversed as well. Had one in the office for decades. Bruce Roe

Comment

Took a 7 day clock and made a new Baja Time face for it. This is as accurate as we need down there.

7 Day Clock1.jpgday of the week clock.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bcroe View Post
                        That isn't the real time. Built one of those in the 50s by turning over the Telechron pole pieces,
                        managed to get the alarm ratchet reversed as well. Had one in the office for decades. Bruce Roe
                        Which raises the question: If it's not real time, then it must be imaginary time. If so, that raises more questions such as: What is the phase angle of the imaginary part. And, how is the phase angle related to local time or as f(season, other) ?

When you reversed the alarm, did it suck up any surrounding and ambient sound instead of making some noise, sort of a sound like a big, but short "Schllluuurrrpp" (like I suppose what it will sound like when the universe ends in "the big crunch" - the opposite of the big bang), followed by dead silence (Come to think of it, and in that respect, sort of like some women I've known )

Another possible missed opportunity: You could have made a fortune applying the idea to anechoic chambers.

Comment

Working...
                        X