X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solar problem

My sunnyboy SB7000US inverter read Disturbance AFC1. It said knock and reset. The self diagnoses said ok and started working again. The system is only producing half of what it did before. What should I look for. Thanks

If the inverter is still under warranty, I'd look for the phone # of the installer and give them a call.

Comment

The inverter was put in in March of 2014 and is still under warranty. The problem is the installer went out of business and it is hard to find someone to work on a previous installed unit by some other company.

Comment

Originally posted by mgulian View Post
        The inverter was put in in March of 2014 and is still under warranty. The problem is the installer went out of business and it is hard to find someone to work on a previous installed unit by some other company.
        Then start climbing the chain of command to the manufacturer and have them find someone to service their equipment that's under warranty.

You have a warranty claim. Messing with the product with and semi anonymous advice from the net while it's still under warranty is a good way to void that warranty.

Comment

Working...
        X