No announcement yet.

All New Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I start a new post? / ask questions?

Comment

Well if you read this thread you would know it takes time to get approved, You have now been approved but I dont like your handle so I am going to change it and email you to let you know the details, the forum is very sensitive to those who seek to use this place for self promotion and your handle appears to be an online fleabay store??

Comment

Yeah it is my store handle - but not self promoting... just the handle I use, sorry for that.

Comment

I tried to change it to ILFE but I cannot save it. No [SAVE] or [EDIT] button, sorry, it's up to Pete to manage it.
          Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
          || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
          || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
          gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
            I tried to change it to ILFE but I cannot save it. No [SAVE] or [EDIT] button, sorry, it's up to Pete to manage it.
            It's all good. Thanks for the effort.
            Paul

Comment

Howdy ILFE and welcome to your new handle, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBell
                Ah, more screening I suppose.
                I guess I'll just give up and abandon this site.
                Too bad, it had potential!
                3 minutes, and no instant gratification.
                Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

Comment

How do u activate PMs?

Comment

PMs are disabled on this site.
                    Steve

Comment

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, but how do I get my account approved to submit new topics?

Comment

Originally posted by kramedt View Post
                        Sorry if this isn't the right place for this post, but how do I get my account approved to submit new topics?
                        The admins will get to it, just give them a day or two. In the mean time, have fun reading and welcome aboard.

Steve

Comment

Hi All,

Hope I am not doing this in the wrong place, if so I do apologize - I seem to be having a similar issue and I assume it is due to my patience I created my account on Friday Evening and it is now Sunday and still I am not able to create a post. Just wondering do I need to just be patient or should I have been brought out of "moderation" mode already? Much appreciated and I am not trying to be pushy just have some questions on my solar setup and would love to talk to the experts here about it. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvester
                            Hi All,

Hope I am not doing this in the wrong place, if so I do apologize - I seem to be having a similar issue and I assume it is due to my patience I created my account on Friday Evening and it is now Sunday and still I am not able to create a post. Just wondering do I need to just be patient or should I have been brought out of "moderation" mode already? Much appreciated and I am not trying to be pushy just have some questions on my solar setup and would love to talk to the experts here about it. Thank you in advance.
                            The Mods can see you, but the Admins are the ones that "allow" your posting setting. Sorry..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post

The Mods can see you, but the Admins are the ones that "allow" your posting setting. Sorry..
                              Thanks Mike - I will hang around and wait for the heavy lifting to be completed by the admins.

Comment

Working...
                              X