Effective travel charger and solar battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effective travel charger and solar battery

I travel a lot and most of the times my cell phone battery ends up dry. Am looking for an effective travel charger, someone please suggest?

What does this have to do with solar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Getsolmate

Dude, this happens very often, I have used many travel chargers in the past but with very little backup power. But then for my birthday my friend gifted me the xxxxx travel charger. It’s a solar charger and has inbuilt flash memory as well, compatible with almost any cellphone. An awesome eco friendly gift.. May be try it out xxxxx. com. Would be worth every penny.. Best of luck..

log on to:: xxxxxxx

Hi Chris - No more of these links - this is really spam and has nothing to do with solar. Anyone considering such a thing eco friendly is brain dead.
      Last edited by russ; 05-17-2011, 02:35 PM. Reason: links removed

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTaylor View Post
        Dude, this happens very often, I have used many travel chargers in the past but with very little backup power. But then for my birthday my friend gifted me the xxxxxx travel charger. It’s a solar charger and has inbuilt flash memory as well, compatible with almost any cellphone. An awesome eco friendly gift.. May be try it out xxxx. Would be worth every penny.. Best of luck..

log on to:: xxxx
        Just how is it eco-friendly since it took way more energy to make the product than it is ever capable of producing. Pure rubbish
        Last edited by russ; 05-17-2011, 02:36 PM. Reason: Chris's links removed
        MSEE, PE

Comment

solar phone chargers???

Hmm...from my experience people are buying solar chargers but they end up buying a solar charger with a big battery pack and will only use the solar energy if they have 2-8 hours to spend outside to wait for a charge.

They are mostly for campers and hikers and outdoor adventurers or in third countries who depend on these for lighting and power to live and cook food.

Also in regards to being eco-friendly...they are eco-friendly if any of the material is made from recycled parts. Or the company that manufacturers who make these try their best to be eco friendly in their development, bc to be frank not even the green people are totally eco friendly, but they try and they give credit to those manufacturers who try. But it is a journey not a destination to be green friendly. Even this lady who was on tv and she was using bathwater for days and telling her kids not to flush the toilet if they peed and only if they poo...the part she forgets is the urine starts to smell within 12 hours of just sitting there and attracts flies and if you have a whole family doing this, it becomes smelly...

oops..did not mean to get off track-Please dont spam this site again, it is for real people who want help or tell people something on a how to basis to help others.

Comment

Working...
          X