Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dttx
    • Feb 2020

Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Portable Power Station Package

I have a lightly used Goal Zero Yeti 3000 portable power station plus Goal Zero Boulder 200 Solar Panel for sale. This kit was originally purchased at the beginning of last summer for an outdoor project that ended up falling apart. Both have been used and can easily replace a traditional gasoline powered inverter generator without the hassle, noise, fumes, and upkeep of a fossil fuel burner. Super rugged design, great kit for camping trips, these things look like they were built to handle any conditions and can power tools on job site. Asking $2850 plus shipping, pm if interested. Thanks
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dttx
    I have a lightly used Goal Zero Yeti 3000 portable power station plus Goal Zero Boulder 200 Solar Panel for sale. This kit was originally purchased at the beginning of last summer for an outdoor project that ended up falling apart. Both have been used and can easily replace a traditional gasoline powered inverter generator without the hassle, noise, fumes, and upkeep of a fossil fuel burner. Super rugged design, great kit for camping trips, these things look like they were built to handle any conditions and can power tools on job site. Asking $2850 plus shipping, pm if interested. Thanks
    Unfortunately there isn't the ability to PM anyone on this site. I also caution you to not post your phone number or email so they can't be hacked by someone.

While we don't have a place to sell equipment on this site I would think you could get a bigger audience using either Marketplace or Craigslist to sell your stuff.

Comment

Working...