Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a Solution: Increasing system capacity from 300w to 600w (Mismatch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert55 View Post

Honestly, this is the most unfriendly forum I have ever visited. Your attitude is beyond confrontational to abusive.

PhD ChE PE MS EE
    So much for "The more advice, the better."

Comment

Originally posted by Logan5 View Post
      cognitive dissonance
      Took the words right out of my mouth. Wears a shirt that says; "KICK ME", then when you do complains and cries foul. Must have voted for Billiary.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by robert55 View Post

I have a 40A MPPT fused controller which can handle the five panels.

The more advice, the better.
        Not the 5 panels you have. At most 5-100 watt panels. 500 watts is the limit on a 40 amp MPPT Controller with 12 volt toy batteries. 1000 watts @ 24 volts and 2000 watts @ 48 volt. But not with your panels. 5 is PRIME.

MSEE, PE

Comment

I am always surprised by people who think Sinking is abusive,. rude yes, truthful yes, helpful yes. If you grew up in a real truly abusive home you wouldnt throw around that word so lightly. Fragile snowflake syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by cebury View Post
            I am always surprised by people who think Sinking is abusive,. rude yes, truthful yes, helpful yes. If you grew up in a real truly abusive home you wouldnt throw around that word so lightly. Fragile snowflake syndrome.
            Big +1 on the Fragile Snowflake Syndrome. I'm adopting that one.

Thank you.

Comment

I am always surprised by people who think Sinking is abusive,. rude yes, truthful yes, helpful yes. .
              See that did not hurt my feelings one little bit. In fact I chuckled.
              MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
                See that did not hurt my feelings one little bit. In fact I chuckled.
                Facts are not hurtful to any one that wants to learn. They are only hurtful to people too stubborn to learn and wanting to hold on to their alternative reality. The problem is that physics and reality are incompatible with alternative ( fictional ) reality.
                OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

Originally posted by ButchDeal View Post

Facts are not hurtful to any one that wants to learn. They are only hurtful to people too stubborn to learn and wanting to hold on to their alternative reality. The problem is that physics and reality are incompatible with alternative ( fictional ) reality.
                  With Physics and what's commonly and more often perceived as reality getting more incompatible every day with accelerating rates, or so it looks from here. But that's only one ignorant perception.

Comment

You earned a trophy, just like everyone else got.

Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Working...
                    X