X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gorankx
    • Jun 2016

Load problem

I need help.
    My controller for some reason, after i disconected it and put it back to work, has no output on load when I connect panel, I tried to reset it but nothing, tried to reconnect everything in proper order but no use, why is this happening?
    Its mttp type and I get no signals for errors, it has light control but it worked before without problems.

Before disconnecting it I pressed button to disable loads, disconnected panel an then battery, connected it by first battery, panel and then load but now buttonnfor enabling/disabling load does not working and when I disconnect panel I have load working and vice versa, connecting panel disables load, any help. ?????
    Sory for scrambled,,,,
  • inetdog
    Super Moderator
    • May 2012

Originally posted by gorankx
    I need help.
    My controller for some reason, after i disconected it and put it back to work, has no output on load when I connect panel, I tried to reset it but nothing, tried to reconnect everything in proper order but no use, why is this happening?
    Its mttp type and I get no signals for errors, it has light control but it worked before without problems.

Before disconnecting it I pressed button to disable loads, disconnected panel an then battery, connected it by first battery, panel and then load but now buttonnfor enabling/disabling load does not working and when I disconnect panel I have load working and vice versa, connecting panel disables load, any help. ?????
    Sory for scrambled,,,,
    The most likely thing is that the controller Load terminal setup has returned to the factory default of "On at night and off during the day." When current comes from the panel, it thinks it is daytime and turns off Load.
    Check the settings.
    If it is a jumper or switch the config should not have changed. But if it is a menu choice it may have "forgotten."
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• gorankx
      • Jun 2016

That is a problem, it has one button for setup, mode is 17, which should be test mode and that's how it worked before,
      Its night now at my place, so i connected panel and I'm gona see in morning does it work and what happens.

Comment

• gorankx
        • Jun 2016

Not good, panel startet charging battery and immediately load got disabled, i tried different mode, that should be lights on all time but it also not working.
        I will try some more settings but I'm guessing its broken.

Comment

Working...