Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RV converter question? Going (mostly) off grid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZoNiE View Post
    X2. Gets wifey jazzed about getting away from people since we have a toilet, shower, and climate control. Motorhome was nice, but TT is more reliable.
    Hmmm... How to say this without getting in trouble... I work in the technology arena.

Spouse version 1.0 had compatibility issues with the more modest accommodations. She required way too much in the way of system resources. Once I uninstalled version 1.0 and upgraded to Spouse version 2.0 the compatibility issues were resolved and we are able to utilize much a much broader range of hardware without issue.

I will say that having passengers able to move about without stopping the rig was certainly nice. The 5er is more practical for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_Steve View Post
      Hmmm... How to say this without getting in trouble... I work in the technology arena.

Spouse version 1.0 had compatibility issues with the more modest accommodations. She required way too much in the way of system resources. Once I uninstalled version 1.0 and upgraded to Spouse version 2.0 the compatibility issues were resolved and we are able to utilize much a much broader range of hardware without issue.

I will say that having passengers able to move about without stopping the rig was certainly nice. The 5er is more practical for me now.
      I thought about a 5th but my truck wasn't big enough and getting a truck big enough to pull the 5th was out of our budget plan. Maybe when we decide to settle down in a place for a while we can rethink the equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
        I thought about a 5th but my truck wasn't big enough and getting a truck big enough to pull the 5th was out of our budget plan. Maybe when we decide to settle down in a place for a while we can rethink the equipment.
        My daily driver is a Dodge 3500 diesel so pulling a trailer is a non-issue. Not having to maintain a second power train is a good thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PNW_Steve View Post

Yeah, interestingly enough My Spouse 1.0 was more apt to tent camping, but wanted to live in a mansion when not camping, go figure...

Being able to get up to potty was one reason we started with a MH, as being able to take the boat along, but we never actually did either, so out with the motorhome, in with the TT which I tow with my daily driver, a 2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin.
          House-Sun Earth Hot Water.
          RV-390W Kyocera, Kid.

Comment

If you want to convert RealVideo RV files fast and efficiently, you may try iDealshare VideoGo,It can easily help you convert RV to any popular video or audio format, such as convert RV to MP4, convert RV to AVI, convert RV to MOV, convert RV to MKV, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedinng View Post
              If you want to convert RealVideo RV files fast and efficiently, you may try iDealshare VideoGo,It can easily help you convert RV to any popular video or audio format, such as convert RV to MP4, convert RV to AVI, convert RV to MOV, convert RV to MKV, etc.
              I am not sure if you really didn't understand the topic or are trying to start to spam but I would suggest you post a thread in the New Member area and tell us a little about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedinng View Post
                Are you on DRUGS, or just that Stupid?
                MSEE, PE

Comment

Spam

Comment

Thank you Everyone for the input!!

Life has thrown me some curves and the 5th wheel is going away and being replaced with a 40 foot bus.

I am starting from scratch and building the electrical my way.

Comment

Working...
                    X