Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glamsland
    • Dec 2013

Help me identify this li-ion battery cell

Hi. (Also posted in another solar forum)

I got me a batterypack ,- 24v 6.3kw li-ion. 3p 7s . They are 3.7vx90A/cell i think.
    The seller could not say what model or type the cell is.. but its from a ev/hybrid car.
    he just had the charger parameters; bulk- 28.7 v (4.1v/cell) . I planning to rebuild the battery box, and replace the old bms with a new qucc bms. But before i start, i will find the cell model so i get all the parameters right. . The cells are aprx 40cm/16" high , 30cm/12" wide, 2cm/0.8" thick.
    Enyone seen a cell like this before?

The seller said it might be from a bmw, but it don't look quite like the same.. i feel it look more like the volvo hybrid type.

Not so good quality photo, i cut of some of the plastic covers. The pic is from the side.

Runar
    Attached Files
  • Muller
    Banned
    • Jul 2022

Hi,

Let me explain this, these AA lithium batteries can provide 1.5V constant output, stronger power and better performance than 1.2v Ni-MH batteries, ideal for high power consumption devices, such as toys, game controller, cameras and more. These are neither bmw nor volvo hybrid batteries I will suggest you to EBL AA batteries website to use. They arrived fully charged and worked right away. They power my bright lights and small electronic devices with a full 1.5 volts per battery, so I haven’t experienced any dim lighting or weak electric motors in my small electric battery powered appliances and flashlights. So far the battery life seems very good. You can also try these batteries.

MOD Note: Please do not include links to equipment websites in your post.
    Last edited by SunEagle; 07-23-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...