X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lkruper
    replied
    Originally posted by SunEagle View Post
    As long as you can get those batteries this side of the Neutral Zone. Them Romulans can get real testy.
    I would hire the Farengi (Ferrengi?), they will do anything for money

Leave a comment:

• SunEagle
    replied
    Originally posted by lkruper View Post
    Who _wouldn't_ buy Enterprise DiLithium batteries? Its better than the energizer bunny!
    As long as you can get those batteries this side of the Neutral Zone. Them Romulans can get real testy.

Leave a comment:

• lkruper
    replied
    Originally posted by PNjunction View Post
    There is a whole slew of battery chemistries that are being "researched", which in fact may just mean nothing more than investor-bait, and when it doesn't come to fruition in the real world, the "IP" is just sold off to the highest bidder or patent-trolling NPE company.

You can wait forever. Instead, the best idea is to see what you can do TODAY, with something you can actually get your hands on.

Otherwise, we are just free investor-advertising talking it all up, and providing good searchable links for salesman at no cost to them whatsoever. Even if our perceptions are right or wrong, unless you can get your hands on them, all the talk is free web-search ratings links for the investment side.

So, do you want to be an unpaid salesman?
    Who _wouldn't_ buy Enterprise DiLithium batteries? Its better than the energizer bunny!

Leave a comment:

• PNjunction
    replied
    There is a whole slew of battery chemistries that are being "researched", which in fact may just mean nothing more than investor-bait, and when it doesn't come to fruition in the real world, the "IP" is just sold off to the highest bidder or patent-trolling NPE company.

You can wait forever. Instead, the best idea is to see what you can do TODAY, with something you can actually get your hands on.

Otherwise, we are just free investor-advertising talking it all up, and providing good searchable links for salesman at no cost to them whatsoever. Even if our perceptions are right or wrong, unless you can get your hands on them, all the talk is free web-search ratings links for the investment side.

So, do you want to be an unpaid salesman?

Leave a comment:

• lkruper
    replied
    Originally posted by Naptown View Post
    Can't resist
    Ask Scotty
    He knows all about them.
    I thought I was making a joke, and then I found some ppl are really researching batteries made with Dilithium (not crystals!)

Leave a comment:

• Naptown
    replied
    Can't resist
    Ask Scotty
    He knows all about them.

Leave a comment:

• lkruper
    started a topic Dilithium batteries

Dilithium batteries

I am looking for Dilithium (Li2) batteries. I hear they have much more power than Lithium.
Working...
X