is this possabel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this possabel

i have 10 trace t-115 6v-255ah battery connected in series and parallel for a 12v system i also have 8 Oerlikon compact-power 6cp155 6v-155ah batteries also in series and parallel .is it possible to connect them all together to create one big bank they are connected to separate Charge controller
    your help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanking you in advance

Originally posted by lorettagbr View Post
    i have 10 trace t-115 6v-255ah battery connected in series and parallel for a 12v system i also have 8 Oerlikon compact-power 6cp155 6v-155ah batteries also in series and parallel .is it possible to connect them all together to create one big bank they are connected to separate Charge controller
    your help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanking you in advance
    In general it is a bad idea to mix battery types (or even different age batteries of same model) in a system. They will never charge and discharge evenly and one group or the other will wear out too fast.
    In your case the two types of batteries may well require slightly different voltage settings for best performance.

You really should not be using a 12V system for that amount of energy storage, and five pairs of batteries in parallel will be very hard to maintain too, even all of the same type.
    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Working...
    X